[Noisebridge-discuss] 2nd Noisebridge Member Shelf Threatening Email from Al

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 00:09:34 UTC 2011

Your email address got copied to the second notification list. I was
erring on the side of caution, to make sure everyone got an email.
Sorry for the extra email.

We don't have any more member shelves for new members, which kinda
sucks. At the same time, about half the people who have responded said
they don't need their shelves or would be willing to go with half a
shelf. So it's a problem with an easy solution. Nobody's stuff is
going to be tossed out, don't be paranoid.

I hope this email satisfies your demand. Please post another email to
the public mailing list if it does not.

-Al