[Noisebridge-discuss] Housekeeping history

jim jim at well.com
Fri Jul 1 01:16:02 UTC 2011

    A number of members do things to keep up on the place.
I don't think we need a paid or unpaid role that we fill,
if only because it risks the rest of us deferring to the
role filler.
    I like the idea that each of those who care improve
their awareness of the others who also care; maybe they'll
communicate more and feel more supported and maybe others
will observe the satisfaction and want to get some, too.