[Noisebridge-discuss] [Tastebridge] sauerkraut at dawn!

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 09:17:19 UTC 2011

FWD'ng a tastebridge annoucement:  7/2/11 10:30AM (Fri AM) Sauerkraut
session...

On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 1:23 AM, Levi Maxwell <levisiah at gmail.com> wrote:

>  tomorrow morning i plan on preparing and making several kinds of
> sauerkraut. anyone is welcome to join me! i will probably be done getting
> ingredients by 10:30 and will be at noisebride whipping up a storm by 11.
> may the lacto-fermentation begin! [?] (the actual eating won't happen at
> least for another 2 to 4 weeks)

sounds great!  I love sauerkraut and kimchee, there's a cuisinart blender
that I should be intact if you want to make fine shred style with a lot of
radishes...   If there's extra, I'll make vEGAN CORNED BEEF sandwiches for
the next 2nd Saturday HackATHon (with rubin's bread of course).

I saw algodor's note about smell, don't let that stop you! this is the kind
of thing to experiment with... and hopefully publish with your own insight
and findings on the wiki or somewhere where folks can learn from..  we can
deal with that IF it even becomes a problem (HELLO we have a lasercutter and
a plastic printing BOTworks that makes a ton of smells.)