[Noisebridge-discuss] Advisory about recent thefts at Noisebridge.

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 16:04:52 UTC 2011

Hello everyone. Recently there have been a rash of thefts at the
Noisebridge space, including cash, a phone, a camera, and a laptop.
Please do not leave your valuables unattended at the space, even when
you are just leaving to grab a burrito or just going to the space's
bathroom.

Also, if you are at the space until very late (or rather, early in the
morning), please be aware of your surroundings and try to leave in
groups since it's a sketchy neighborhood.

If you see sketchy people hanging out at the space or have had things
stolen, please email me or call/text me at 512-699-7597.

-Al