[Noisebridge-discuss] A small PyPy sprint on Sunday

Philip Jenvey pjenvey at underboss.org
Wed Jul 13 20:02:44 UTC 2011

Hello all,

I mentioned to the IRC channel about possibly having a PyPy sprint on this Sunday, the 17th, in one of the classrooms. Now I'd like to formalize that request!

It'll be a very small sprint, very likely only 3 of us (probably not many more). Around 10am-6pm.

The focus will be a kind of intro to PyPy core development.

If this sounds good, can I please bother an admin to add it to the calendar.

Thanks!

--
Philip Jenvey