[Noisebridge-discuss] Technocracy radio show tonight at 6pm SF time

aestetix aestetix aestetix at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 18:09:19 UTC 2011

Howdy!

Tonight’s episode of Technocracy is going to be packed with all kinds of
awesome!

   - We’ll explore the “News of the World” phone hacking debacle. Should
   Rupert Murdoch stay in charge? How is Fox News handling the controversy?
   - More news about Google Plus and identity verification. Could your
   account get suspended?
   - Speaking of identity, what rights do we give whistleblowers in America?
   We’ll be asking David House, who visited alleged WikiLeaks source Bradley
   Manning in Quantico for seven months.

To tune in, visit http://www.technocracylive.com! Please call in and
participate!