[Noisebridge-discuss] ViewSonic G810 - 21" CRT Display - Perfect working condition. NB or CL or eWaste... that is the question.

Ken Adler ken.adler at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 23:01:19 UTC 2011

ViewSonicG810<http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=viewsonic+g810&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=2212966706407568758&sa=X&ei=daIsTqSREM7PiAKZwLmwAg&ved=0CFQQ8wIwAg>
- Perfect working condition. Cleaning out the storage space and it has to
go.

Should I bring it in to Noisebridge?  Or put it on Craigslist. (Or eWaste
it)

I know that sometimes we end up with more crt monitors than we can deal with
at NB... but wanted to send out a headsup as it is a pretty nice monitor (if
a bit bulky for the 21st century)
[image:
gd_VJcFerQ5JdyhLyEhY0saN4d635KgN8ZRVmrVDhA8b-BCUnVviaPF8Kq-dAHBkcoYEXVpxZKY6oU9HtkqTILX0WjNsGPkWWCDe4S9cdRyRYX5oC9cgLj4eBPxoCt89LFQET5CBOxh4u6emSbOBRSqGEuq0e6N-9ITIXQUOC4HfFB35tFcWeQyJ1tTmS0-Hgri2GVs]

--
Ken Adler
510-290-5806 (cell)
Ken at adler.net