[Noisebridge-discuss] Borrowed headphones LOST

Garrett Robinson garrett.f.robinson at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 06:34:14 UTC 2011

Hey Noisebridge! Today I lent a pair of headphones to an upstanding
gentleman working in the noisebridge space. I neglected to ask for
them back when I left around 8pm, and when I came back around 11pm he
had left and the headphones were nowhere to be found.

Unfortunately, I have forgotten his name and we didn't exchange
contact info. I'd really appreciate your help in finding this guy!

THE DETAILS

The guy: 20's or 30's, male, short hair of the reddish blond variety,
glasses with yellow frames. He was working on a netbook at the long
tables between the sewing area and the member shelves, at the end
closer to the Makerbots.

He was at the meeting tonight, which was right before I left.

The headphones: Black Grado SR 80

Just to say: this guy was very nice and friendly, and I don't think he
maliciously took my headphones. I think it was an honest mistake (on
both our parts). I just don't know how else to get in touch with him!

Thanks for your time,