[Noisebridge-discuss] photos from Arduinos For Total Newbies workshop

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 27 23:30:38 UTC 2011

Thanks to everyone who came to the "Arduino For Total Newbies" workshop this past Saturday at Noisebridge.

58 people showed up!  I was a bit overwhelmed, but because everyone
started helping everyone else, it all seemed to work out well for
everyone.  And, since the example project that everyone made with their
newly built Arduinos (that everyone soldered themselves!) was a
TV-B-Gone remote control, I hope it means that there are now 58 more
people enjoying turning TVs off in public places everywhere they go!

I got some decent photos of the event, if anyone is interested:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/maltman23/sets/72157627296726850/

I'm off to Berlin on Sunday for Chaos Camp, where I'll be giving this workshop 3 times.  :)

Cheers,

Mitch.