[Noisebridge-discuss] Handy signs are handy.

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 16:04:45 UTC 2011

One of the efforts I want to do to make the space less intimidating to
new people is to improve the signage around the space to make it more
obvious what things are at NB, where those things are, and provide
answers for "what is this thing?" (protip: If the thing is glowing
and/or slimy, don't touch it.)

A lot of the signs have been getting tagged up recently (if you have a
problem or suggestion with the wording, feel free to email me
privately or email the list), so to encourage preserving the signs,
I'm going to donate $1 each day the signs go without being defaced or
torn down. (If anyone can help with a part of that dollar, it'd be
great. $365 a year adds up.)

-Al

p.s. I put fresh black and color cartridges in the white HP inkjet
printer, but print in color sparingly cause it's expensive (i.e.
overpriced by monopolistic bastards).