[Noisebridge-discuss] sewing - Noisebridge stickers for food hacking base

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 31 14:12:32 UTC 2011

Hi to all!
I would like to ask for a favour. We are going to have quite nice few volunteers
at food hacking base at CCC and I was wondering if someone at Noisebridge could
get few Tastebridge or Noisebridge stickers which we could sew on the aprons. I
could reimburse you after the camp ==> send the money after someone.

Please let me know it would be really cool to have this. In the worst case I
would just pin the Noisebridge stickers on, it would work to, temporarily ...

I would ask someone who is coming to CCC from Noisebridge to bring them.

Sincerely,

Frantisek

PS Big part of the origin of Food hacking base project is in Tastebridge and our
activities at 5 minutes of fame etc. Tastebridge and Biobridge are one of the
top promoters of food&beverage and biotech in the hacker movement so I believe
it is relevant.

http://events.ccc.de/camp/2011/wiki/index.php/Food_Hacking_Base

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Tastebridge

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/BioBridge