[Noisebridge-discuss] What is the phone number of the payphone at Noisebridge?

gnnr gnnrok at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 19:55:52 UTC 2011

My idea which I put on the backburner was to create a recorded message saying, press 1 for payphone
2 for blah blah. I made a silly ambitious dialplan list on the payphone insert which hasn't been implemented.
Some day interconnectivity between hacker spaces would be awesome!! So anyways, thanks for helping
to set that up! :)

Gavin