[Noisebridge-discuss] RadioShack video now live

Taylor Alexander tlalexander at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 00:18:56 UTC 2011

Oh yeah I know about those drawers. But they're a far cry from what radio
shack apparently used to stock. I always hear stories from older people
about how they learned electronics from a heathkit they bought at Radio
Shack. I'd love it if they started carrying arduinos and sparkfun retail
products and all that stuff, and taught a new generation of hacker types.