[Noisebridge-discuss] Advisory about recent thefts at Noisebridge.

mark burdett mfburdett at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 17:34:59 UTC 2011

I would just like to say, if I'm occasionally hanging out at
noisebridge at 10:30pm I hope no one's expecting me to police their
stuff (unless you are hanging out w/ me directly :) I "watched" some
folks who seemed to be doing a little scavenging at noisebridge last
night. but there's a lot of stuff that seems theoretically
scavengable, such as unattended items on the temporary shelves, spare
change on the floor etc...
--mark