[Noisebridge-discuss] Advisory about recent thefts at Noisebridge.

Liz Henry liz at bookmaniac.org
Sat Jul 9 15:07:55 UTC 2011

Thanks for sharing the info and photo, Al.

The other night a friend of Alex's brought a guy into the space and I
was not comfortable with him or with her judgment in letting him in. In
retrospect I wish I had asked them both to leave.

I think it is important to give people tours and welcome them into the
space, but not if they are drunk off the street, seem kind of mentally
unstable, and want a place to hang out -- they can go to a bar for that.
  So, I'm going to practice saying things like, "I'm not comfortable
letting you into the space... I'm asking you to leave now."    If I do
that I will get backup from others in the space.

- Liz