[Noisebridge-discuss] Advisory about recent thefts at Noisebridge.

Simon C. Ion ion.simon.c at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 22:30:10 UTC 2011

On Sun, Jul 10, 2011 at 3:23 PM, Rachel McConnell <rachel at xtreme.com> wrote:
> Some possible other ideas to discourage theft and/or problem people,
> some of which I think are truly awful, but let's throw them out there
> anyway, for the lulz:
> * disabling the buzzer so you can only get in with a key or by calling
> someone you know who's upstairs already

Do these thieves actually *know* much about Noisebridge? If they
don't, we could disconnect the buzzer for floor three and leave the
gate control page as the only means to remotely open the gate. (The
wiki talks about an Android app that'll open the gate but -IIRC- it's
totally broken and has been for months.)