[Noisebridge-discuss] Buying lockers for Noisebridge.

girlgeek girlgeek at wt.net
Mon Jul 11 16:08:18 UTC 2011

Without arguing for or against lockers one possibility... .  We could
use train station lockers - put in coin(s) & take the key.  I think that
those have someone with a passkey who opens them again if you have left
stuff in more than 24 hours.   In this configuration the main purpose of
lockers would be as a place to put your stuff when you go out for food.
We would need means of letting the world know when the lockers might be
opened - a sign that says - 'opened at 9AM'   or?

For consideration.

-Claudia