[Noisebridge-discuss] Buying lockers for Noisebridge.

jim jim at well.com
Mon Jul 11 21:19:05 UTC 2011

On Mon, 2011-07-11 at 14:03 -0700, Al Sweigart wrote:

> * We've already run out of member shelf space for members. Lockers
> would be even more scarce. Having a low monthly rate would ensure that
> people who no longer need a locker will free them up for others, and
> also provide NB with a bit of revenue.

    That is a good point. some of the member shelves that
have stuff on them and names on the edges have been unused
for over a year, claimed by people who no longer come around
(or who come in once every blue moon to say "hi" and then
take off). (Miloh put in a lot of work to add more "member"
shelves, and there are a number that are still free.)

    As to a single person taking in the rents, that seems a
frail process. what happens if that person gets hit by the
beer truck?

   Is there a way to track member (and regular) attrition?
I hope so. Can't think of what just this minute.