[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisegate robot is sad!

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Tue Jul 12 05:11:34 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 3:05 PM, Rubin Abdi <rubin at starset.net> wrote:
> The Noisegate robot is sad, ashamed and feels responsible for possibly
> allowing into the space countless people of which this community has
> found to be of undesirable character or danger to Noisebridge. Supremely
> depressed (Mike Kan is helping him through therapy right now). He also
> feels that his work of opening the gate remotely has gone unloved over
> the past years, and has decided to go on strike.

I've spoken a little to Noisegate Robot, and now he says he's willing
to open the door now, but only between 9AM and 10PM, and the rest of
the time he'll be trying some other projects like hanging out on IRC
and seeing some of his favourite bands.

So you can use the script in the space to open the door during the
day, but not at night for now.

d.

d.