[Noisebridge-discuss] Consensus item for next week - Member- & Guest- Only Hours

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 23:40:01 UTC 2011

I continue to believe that effective solutions to this problem will be
generated by groups working together, as that collectivist problem-solving
approach is fundamental to our nature.  I believe that any solution
developed and proposed by an individual will seem like it is being imposed
externally and thus meet resistance.

R.

mediumreality.com