[Noisebridge-discuss] Consensus item for next week - Member- & Guest- Only Hours

Will Sargent will.sargent at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 02:58:40 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 7:44 PM, Al Sweigart <asweigart at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think any proposed solution should be judged on its merit, whether it
> comes from an individual or a group. I don't see how a solution that is
> proposed by an internal member and put up for public debate and compromise
> can possibly be seen as anything like an external imposition.

This.  I don't see a problem with ideas being proposed by anyone,
member or not. If anything, I think it's vital that people feel free
to speak their minds and bring up any solution they feel like bringing
up.

I also think it's important to ask the right questions, and be sure
that the right problem is being solved... and ensure that any new
problems caused by the solution are ones that we can all choose to
live with.

Will.