[Noisebridge-discuss] $5000 prize for NY Metro APP

gnnr gnnrok at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 19:17:12 UTC 2011

Hey,

New York State’s Metropolitan Transportation Authority is challenging developers to create new software applications that improve the transit experience of its 8.5 million daily riders. The MTA is a complex transportation system that generates many different kinds of data, presenting an intriguing challenge for app developers.

$5000 first prize and many others

http://mtaappquest.com/

Cheers,
gnnr