[Noisebridge-discuss] update on the shrine!

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 07:52:40 UTC 2011

Awwww fuck...I'm gonna turn around and go home with my carbonite han solo
figure and jedi robe now....*mope* *mope*.

Actually...j/k...I don't have any star wars shit. Those guys are like the
tina turner's of mad max's thunderdome...just eye candy. I do have a star
trek engineer uniform, am building a sonic screwdriver out of stainless
steel (because those plastic ones that come in the little package suck
serious ass), and have that tron suit thing.

And as a sidenote - you rule for multiple reasons Danny - A) for dealing
with an annoying albeit hilarious situation and B) for making me squirt
coffee/oj/milk out of my nose every time I read one of your e-mailz...

Xoxo,
Sean