[Noisebridge-discuss] update on the shrine!

aestetix aestetix aestetix at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 09:45:18 UTC 2011

This is a great time to remind everyone that there is no sleeping allowed*
at Noisebridge, even if you're an iconic deity shrine. Trying to use the "I
was just briefly deactivated" is not a valid excuse. If ordinary people
(members and non-members alike) cannot sleep, then neither can the shrine. I
commend everyone for their efforts to make Noisebridge a better place.

*By royal decree of his Majesty Emperor Norton I, by whose throne
Noisebridge was originally celebrated and consecrated on the 150th
anniversary of his ascension to the throne, 17th September 2009. Keep in
mind that this was never pushed through as a consensus item, partly because
His Majesty became sick from accidentally eating a hot dog bun and
eventually sort of forgot about it.