[Noisebridge-discuss] (no subject)

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 16 19:36:27 UTC 2011

Thanks for the suggestion.  We can consider it for next time we do a billboard, if this one is at all successful at attracting out goals.  This billboard is actually in the pipeline now, and we're almost to our goal of reaching the funding for it.  Anyone else want to pitch in a few dolars? -- we are only short $430 now to make this epic billboard a reality!https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Billboard
 Mitch.