[Noisebridge-discuss] sock puppetry (was Re: Sleeper Problem)

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Sat Jul 16 22:09:54 UTC 2011

Note that all of these mails came from the same gmail account:

On Sat, Jul 16, 2011 at 01:29:35PM -0700, Chris C. wrote:
> We all go to the same college and we are discussing this right now all

Is that perhaps the college of your mind?

> together. So each person has there own opinions here at our location,
> without making more accounts on NB.

Hmmm, please don't do that.  Set up pseudonymous gmail accounts if you
must, and set them to subscribe-but-no-email if you don't want to filter
on gmail.  In the meantime, I'm going to assume you're a bunch of sock
puppets.  Can I have the plaid one?

-andy