[Noisebridge-discuss] Free office chairs (vs. couches)

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 04:41:40 UTC 2011

Not really. When those three psycho homeless people who almost started
a fight had crashed at Noisebridge, some people blasted music, ran
power tools, and made a racket. It only aggravated the other people in
the space; the homeless people just slept through it.

The direct approach is best. Wake them up, politely explain that
sleeping is something that is not allowed in the space, and firmly ask
them to leave.

-Al