[Noisebridge-discuss] Polycom videoconferencing unit donated to the space

Brian Morris cymraegish at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 00:30:25 UTC 2011

On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 3:34 PM, <travis+ml-noisebridge at subspacefield.org>wrote:

> Funny, along with those, my VHS player is no longer well after my move
> in 2010... and I had all these unreplacable VHS tapes I wanted to
> digitize... anyone got one of these old beasts, or know how to repair
> it if it immediately ejects a tape?

Last I looked there were a bunch at Mission Thrift, one block N of
Noisebridge on same side of street. Go up the stairs at the back and to your
left where the electronics are. If you are lucky / patient you might even
find an S-VHS (DVD quality if tapes are recorded for it and hooked up via
S-Video).

Do you have a capture card ?

Brian