[Noisebridge-discuss] ViewSonic G810 - 21" CRT Display - Perfect working condition. NB or CL or eWaste... that is the question.

Brian Morris cymraegish at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 02:10:14 UTC 2011

please before you ewaste it consider giving it to me if Jim doesn't want.

I'll give you (or anyone else )$20 if you can bring it to my house which is
3 blocks from NB (can't carry myself due to physical limitations and no
car). I am an artist and I have a 20" lcd which is failing and a 17" crt
(and to be honest my utils are paid, but I am having trouble raising cash
for a new LCD).

if I am making things too complicated just forget it.

Brian

to the electronics people -- please do consider the power supply issues. If
someone wants to have a workshop on building them I can solder and do basic
assembly given parts and picture. Once upon a time I could build / redesign
power supplies but I have forgotten and probably never will recover those
skills. This applies to anything that runs on DC electronics, including of
course desktop computers. Also it would be nice to have lights set up so
that easily one could turn 1/2 off in specific areas ...