[Noisebridge-discuss] the laser engraver

Michael Ashmore motomike at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 22:49:19 UTC 2011

Au contraire, sir. You are sufficiently dissatisfied with the
situation to write to the list, an action which (barring other
activity on the laser-engraver-fixing front that I'm unaware of) would
appear to make you the *very best* person to try and fix it.

Even if your approach to "trying to fix it" consists of standing over
the engraver with a menacing look until somebody more technically
inclined comes over to ask what your intentions are with that sawzall.

-Moto