[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge billboards are up!!

Noisebridge Treasurer treasurer at noisebridge.net
Sun Jul 31 01:08:23 UTC 2011

Agreed. I only heard about this recently on the broader internets,
since I filter NB-discuss out of my inbox. What I read on social
networking sites made this sound Noisebridge funded.

The wiki page (https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Billboard), however,
makes it sound "on behalf of" Noisebridge, and probably not
tax-deductible.

I just think it's good to separate these things. I think it's worth
talking about at a meeting sometime.

-Kelly