[Noisebridge-discuss] A Serious Challenge to Quantum Mechanics, Event

Eric Reiter unquant at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 7 20:45:06 UTC 2011

A Serious Challenge To Quantum Mechanics

     Mine are the first and only experiments that clearly violate QM.  It
resolves the much debated wave-particle duality paradox.  Please bring your
cameras and computers to record any of this unique event so you can relay what
you found to others.
    This is a San Francisco Tesla Society Event, Sunday June 12, 2011, 1-5 PM,
at the San Francisco TechShop, 926 Howard Street.
My experiments with gamma-rays and alpha-rays that  defy the probability-wave
prediction of quantum mechanics.  A photon should go only one way or another at
a beam splitter, but when done with gamma-rays, it can go both ways at rates
substantially exceeding chance.  It kills the photon concept, removes quantum
weirdness, and restores causality.  If you disagree, air your comments then and
there.  Of course, my work needs to be repeated by others. You can do it;
develop your own application, and make the next physics discovery.
    I prepared 85 slides of my work and images from famous physics
books/papers.  When I quote them, seeing is believing.   I will also demonstrate
a gamma-ray spectrometer and reveal my new bookbinding invention.
 Outline:

The wave-particle paradox and the loading theory.
Misconceptions in physics (misleading arguments in our textbooks).
Beam-split experiments of the past, similar to mine.
OriginalUnquantum gamma-ray experiments.
Original Unquantum alpha-ray experiments.
The new loading theory (my theory).
Intermission
Questions, open discussion, and a showing of my other inventions/creations.

    Please see my website http://www.unquantum.netand relay this message.

Thank you
Eric Reiter
Unquantum Laboratory