[Noisebridge-discuss] Hackathon this Saturday!

Rachel Lyra Hospodar rachel at mediumreality.com
Wed Jun 8 21:34:03 UTC 2011

The times are a little fuzzy but the action is happening!  I had a great
5am rap session with Rayc about some ideas he has for the space, and how
it needs to get its ass kicked with a broom, and he is up for leading
the hckathon this weekend.  Come pitch in *even just an hour* to spruce
up our spot!  It needs it and you will laugh at least 2.5 times.

I can't find Rayc's email address for the life of me but if he isn't on
discuss, can someone grab him and ask him to confirm the times?  I will
come for at least a bit and continue my signage effort.

RAD!

Hack your hackerspace!
HACKATHON Second Saturday at Noisebridge - build space & community

Saturday May 14th
noonISH to 4ISH (or likely far later)
2169 Mission St @ 18th / 3rd floor

Noisebridge Second Saturday Hackathon is a casual monthly event
dedicated to working on the space or relevant projects and building
community.  This is a great time to get feedback or help on any projects
you have been considering that center around the space, culture, and
infrastructure of Noisebridge.  You can also help with existing projects
and find out ways to get involved.

Noisebridge is a free public workshop/hackerspace that is designed and
built by its constituency.  Come work on your workshop!

<3