[Noisebridge-discuss] Berkeley Rent Board Staff Recommendation on RTS

Lisa Stephens greenlisastephens at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 21:38:30 UTC 2011

Friends:

Attached please find the staff recommendation on the Rent Tracking System
upgrade that the full Berkeley Rent Board will be considering tomorrow at a
special meeting, 6pm 2125 Milvia St., in the Law Library. I am sending this
to all of you since you have already received Commissioner Asa Dodsworth's
recommendation earlier this week.

If you have questions, please contact the Rent Board staff. I will
personally be unable to answer email until sometime tomorrow morning.

Lisa Stephens
Chair, Berkeley Rent Stabilization Board