[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge cleaning fund

Will Sargent will.sargent at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 20:04:16 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Some months ago, there was a discussion at the weekly meeting about hiring a
cleaning service to go through Noisebridge and do basic cleaning on it.

I want to do something about it, and I think other people want to do
something about it as well.  I'm contributing $20 to a Noisebridge cleaning
fund, and I will match you up to $100 if you contribute.

This does not preclude other cleaning solutions (i.e. people picking up
after themselves), but this model worked out pretty damn well for halting
the bedbug controversy, and I think it's worth it just to see what a
cleaning service could do with the place.

Will.