[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: A Survey for Hackerspace members about their involvement (second time)

Rikke Rasmussen rikke.c.rasmussen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 04:55:56 UTC 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Jarkko (kyb3R) Moilanen" <jarkko.moilanen at meegonetwork.fi>
Date: Jun 16, 2011 2:23 PM
Subject: A Survey for Hackerspace members about their involvement (second
time)
To: "DIYbio" <diybio at googlegroups.com>

Hi,

As I promised a while ago (at hackerspaces list), I will do the above
mentioned survey again. The first survey was conducted about a year
ago. Results can be seen here:
http://extreme.ajatukseni.net/2010/07/19/hackerspaces-members-and-involvement-survey-study/

I edited the form slightly, but no major changes were made. Last year
207 hackers participated the survey. Hopefully this time more hackers
will participate. Survey will be open 16-30th June 2011, which leaves
you 2 weeks time to answer it. Results will be posted to above
mentioned blog this summer. The raw data from this survey will be made
available for everyone else too for further use. Link to data will be
provided in results blog post.

Your help would be needed: if you can (and see fit) spread the word,
please do.

Survey can be found from here (hopefully the links works):

Short URL:
http://bit.ly/jD1nAg

Long messy URL:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/formResponse?hl=en_US&formkey=dFI1bHM0WHo1SGpWNXZUVE5SRWY5Mnc6MQ&theme=0AX42CRMsmRFbUy03NThiZTgyMi1iNWZiLTQ1ZTUtYmJkZi00ZDMzODQ4NzA5YWI&ifq