[Noisebridge-discuss] 25 Years as of today and hacking up at the bridge.

Robert Chu robertayoungchu at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 07:43:05 UTC 2011

Hey Noisebridge community,

today is my 25th Birthday, and thought that it would be awesome to do some
hacking at NB to celebrate and kick it off. Thanks Noisebridge and the
community for being awesome. I love you guys, and I have to get back to
work. Yes Milo I am going for a marathon for my website that I've been
talking about. Also working on that 80 hour a week thing first.

Much love to the community. :-)

Rayc

P.S. Thanks Aestitix, for the 25 big birthday slaps.
Back to web dev-woot!!!!