[Noisebridge-discuss] Pants in Space!

rachel lyra hospodar rachel at mediumreality.com
Tue Jun 21 20:08:54 UTC 2011

Hey all,

I just wanted to give a big excited announcement about my Pants
Interface project achieving escape velocity!  I have talked to lots of
you about all the different aspects of this project, and it just plain
wouldn't have happened if not for the amazingly open environment of
information sharing and support that only happens at Noisebridge.  I am
super stoked to have reached my minimum funding goal and look forward to
beginning the next generation of open source interface... in the
Noisebridge sewing area!  Over the next few months I'll be testing
different materials and designing a kit for soft circuit wireless
buttons - come talk to me if you are interested in the project!

If you don't know what the hell I am talking about but would like to,
check out Pants Interface on my website
http://mediumreality.com/pantsinterface.html
or on kickstarter
http://kck.st/iyusM4
where you still have 36 hours to help put together the funding for the
project, with fabulous prizes that include variety packs of conductive
fabrics and other goodies for experimentation
A four-minute video about the project
http://www.vimeo.com/24525501

Thanks noisebridge!  You're the best!

<3