[Noisebridge-discuss] tv broke...

Mike Schachter mike at mindmech.com
Thu Jun 23 04:32:19 UTC 2011

Some perseverance was necessary to give the SVM workshop
tonight, first the projector in the Church room shit the bed, so
with the help of Brian and Rich (?) and Al we took the large TV
and set that up in it's place.

The TV worked awesome... for like 5 minutes. Then it shut off
and would not turn back on. Perhaps a capacitor blew? My
sincere apologies, I'd try to troubleshoot it myself but have to
leave for vacation soon. If it's any consolation the ML group
raised $24 and it's in an envelope in the donation box...

  mike