[Noisebridge-discuss] Safecast.org Conference Happening Now

Isky Wordsworth dejaepu at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 10:14:48 UTC 2011

I am at TokyoHackerSpace during the safecast.org conference.

Please ping this email address in the next two hours-ish if you want to ask
any questions/bring up any points to the Tokyo part of the SafeCast team.

Theyre really really super. Im gonna put together a little scintilator i
recieved from an InMojo founder at maker faire after the presentations then
go find my next couchsurfing host. I miss you nosiebridge. Be back in the
bay around august 7th. EAST bay :D