[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: Hacked food videos for CHOW.com‏

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 24 17:59:58 UTC 2011

The CHOW Tips video people are still very interested in doing videos at Noisebridge of people cooking what they love -- whatever it is.  And it looks like they are fine with experimenting with the process to suit the needs of each person. I wrote saying that there were people who are interested, but don't really know what they'd like to present, specifically, and Lessley wrote back saying: >     Mitch, totally understand that people don't have tips per se, but are just interested in cooking. >     Sometimes it can be a little hard to think up what the tips are if you are just doing it on your own. >     I think maybe when we can come by Noisebridge to talk with your crew it will jog something.  So, if anyone is into this, plesae let me know, and we can find a time for these folks to get together with us at Noisebridge. For those who didn't see their original email to Noisebridge, here are a few examples of their videos.  They are all 30-sec to 60-sec (which is what they'd like to create for NB people cooking what they love): How to use your wok as a smoker
http://www.chow.com/videos#!/show/all/55603/how-to-use-your-wok-as-a-smoker

How to bake brownies in an orange
http://www.chow.com/food-news/64301/how-to-bake-brownies-in-an-orange/

How to hack your slow cooker
http://www.chow.com/food-news/64330/how-to-hack-your-slow-cooker/

How to clean a rack of lamb with a string
http://www.chow.com/videos#!/show/all/55222/how-to-clean-a-rack-of-lamb-with-string
 Best,Mitch.