[Noisebridge-discuss] Filth and residents, topics for Tuesday

Albert Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 05:42:57 UTC 2011

So people are once again using Noisebridge as a place to live and
crash on a regular basis, which is not what the Noisebridge space is
for. I've dismantled a bed that was set up in the laser cutter room,
and also placed notes on bags of people's personal things (clothes,
etc. personal stuff that they need to keep at their house).

Also that place is really filthy (moreso than usual). I've moved the
green composting bin into the elevator room. There's a smaller bucket
for composting in the kitchen, and it can periodically emptied into
the main compost bin. We need to get a cover for it since right now
it's just open air'd. And the dishes are consistently piling up in the
sink more often than not. I'll bring this stuff up at the meeting if
anyone wants to talk more about it.

-Al