[Noisebridge-discuss] Verizon Android Phone with GPS I can barrow for a couple months

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Mon Jun 27 23:24:17 UTC 2011

I *NEEEEEEEEEEEED* to get off of AT&T and the iBoned.  Can anyone kick down
a serviceable Android phone that I can barrow for a few months while I wait
for the Motorola Bionic to come out?  I want to join Verizon and get useful
phone service while I wait, but I don't want to jump in to a contract that
will disallow me big discounts.

I'll even buy something if the price is right, which I'd probably donate
once I was done with it.  Tiny-Tux could explore a Android on something
designed for it.