[Noisebridge-discuss] I'm reserving a truck for e-waste removal.

Albert Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 17:01:15 UTC 2011

GreenCitizen is having a promotion where they will recycle
California-sourced ewaste for free (rather than 50 cents a pound)
until June 30th. Tomorrow morning I'm reserving a pickup truck to take
our stuff down there (they open at 10am).

Questions:

Can anyone help at that time?

Does anyone know if the printer in front of the laser cutting room
needs to be tossed (or any of the other large printers?)

Do you know of stuff not in the garbage areas that needs to be tossed?

-Al