[Noisebridge-discuss] Needing help to make a video of a nice electronics prototyping technique

Michael Korntheuer michael at michael.be
Wed Jun 29 01:34:20 UTC 2011

I have been using this electronics prototyping technique to make very
compact
 and reliable circuits without making a PCB. I showed it yesterday to Mitch.

I have been using this trick for many years both professionally and just for
fun
but as far as I know it was never been put on the net. I would like to make
a short video to be put on youtube/instructables/hack-a-day but I don’t have
 any experience with that nor have I the needed recording material/software.

So I’m looking for somebody who can help me recording and editing.
The camera should have some kind of macro capability to show the soldering.
I think it would be really useful for a lot of people because this technique
is cheap
 and very simple but still very reliable ( I really do use it professionally
).
I’m still in San Francisco until Sunday ( I leave in the evening for
Brussels )
 so if anybody is interested to help me just let me know.

Michael