[Noisebridge-discuss] Free money for your awesome project!

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 30 18:08:41 UTC 2011

Do you have a project that you think is totally awesome?   If so, you could get $1,000 for it, no strings attached.  No catch.  Just submit a proposal for your project on the Awesome Foundation website, and if your project is chosen, we give you $1,000. Here's the link to submit your project:http://awesomefoundation.org/submissions/new     Be sure to choose the SF Chapter. The Awesome Foundation is an unofficial, world-wide non-profit organization (no affiliations, not incorporated).  There are chapters in cities around the world, including here in SF, which I'm part of. The idea is that there are so many awesome people who have ideas for awesome projects, but who could use $1k to help make it happen.  10 of us in SF each kick in $100 per month, and we choose amongst the project proposals submitted that month, and choose one that we think is awesome -- and we give them $1k, and we help them in any other way(s) we can (publicity, or getting material, finding locations, connect them with people who can help, or whatever).  We so this because we want to spread awesomeness into our world in San Francisco. Please let others know about this opportunity to get $1k for their aweseome projects.  We choose one awesome project per month to fund.  And we *need* awesome people to submit proposals for their awesome projects!! Cheers,Mitch.