[Noisebridge-discuss] Help with mini lathe, please!

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Thu Jun 2 00:10:20 UTC 2011

There are a bunch of Mx bolts, nuts, and washers in the NB shop, in a
little white plastic box with clear drawers (labeled) like electronics
parts are kept in.  It lives on the shelves on the south wall (between
the doors, more or less).  The lengths, from what I recall, are in your
desired range.  There are a few more Mx bolts in cardboard boxes in the
same general area.  I do not recall if there are M4 size though :(  I
use these bolts to fix my bicycle rack after they vibrate off after a
couple months.