[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: borken iMac G5

Shannon Lee shannon at scatter.com
Sat Jun 4 00:59:16 UTC 2011

It says it's broken right in the subject.

My point was to make it clear that Noisebridge is really, really not the
first place you should think of when you think, "where should I take my
broken computer?" unless the rest of the sentence is "so I can fix it up and
then take it home again."

We regularly spend money and volunteer effort on broken computers that
someone didn't want but didn't want to take responsibility for getting rid
of.  A broken computer is not a gift you're bestowing, it's a responsibility
you're shirking.

--S

On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 5:49 PM, Brian Morris <cymraegish at gmail.com> wrote:

> Apologize for not sending to the list first off. Gmail makes it awkward.
> 'borken' was careless BTW..

Shannon Lee
(503) 539-3700