[Noisebridge-discuss] BAHA, Sunday 2pm; VPNs, Darknets and TOR - A Practical Guide

Snail snailtsunami at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 19:10:11 UTC 2011

On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 11:12 AM, David Stainton <dstainton415 at gmail.com>
 wrote:

> Sounds like interesting topics!
> I'd like to attend but I'll be going to the Spokeland Alleycat race
> this Sunday instead.
> I do computer nerd stuff for work during weekdays and it makes me not
> want to do more computer stuff on weekends;
> so I try to go on bike rides on the weekends.
>
> David

Computer nerd by day, bike nerd by night!

We're like superheroes, only our alter-egos are still perceivably geeky
(especially moi).

My bike is seriously lacking enough LEDs, tho, to make me truly look like a
geek-on-wheels. I want it to look like bio-luminescent abysmal fish. Can
someone recommend a good portable bike-powered generator to light up LEDs?
(I'll always keep some battery-powered ones on the bike for serious road
safety, of course.)

--
-Snailssssss

- P.S. Please don't anyone kill me for seemingly using "nerd" and "geek"
interchangeably. I KNOW, I KNOW, I've done a terrible thing here.