[Noisebridge-discuss] Theft at NoiseBridge

girlgeek girlgeek at wt.net
Fri Jun 10 03:35:18 UTC 2011

I have noticed that there is someone making wall designs that  look to
my eye more like tagging/graffiti than the sort of creative wall
markings that seem to appear from people who should be at Noisebridge.
There are/were some in the bathroom with the window and in the stairway
not too far from the front door.  I have taken them for a sign that
someone who should not be at NB has been coming in.  If the gate is now
fixed this problem may go away.  But I have taken it for an indication
that some person/people are coming into NB who shouldn't - thieves?
-Claudia